Returning Products to American Screening Corporation.
It is the goal of the American Screening Corporation (ASC) to provide customer satisfaction. Therefore, ASC will make every effort to satisfy your needs.
All sales are final. In order to maintain our low prices, ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. ONCE PLACED, ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELLED. However, we fully stand behind the quality of our products and customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
NOTE: A 6-week quality investigation by ASC will occur on all requests for product returns.
Products can be returned if:
· The product was shipped in our error by ASC.
· The product was deemed defective by ASC.
· In addition, our manufacturer has agreed to replace the item.
Note: If a product has a missing part we will either mail that out or replace.
If one of the above conditions is the case for returning a product, then:
· The product must be returned in new condition in the original packaging with all the accessories.
· A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for the product must be obtained from ASC.
· ASC will also refund shipping charges, if the product being returned was the result of our error.
The product should be returned within 5 days of receipt, along with a copy of the original invoice.
Once the returned product has been received, and once the credit or refund is issued, then an email confirmation will be sent. Please allow up to 6 to 8 weeks or two full billing cycles for the credit to reflect on your account or statement.
A product cannot be refunded that has a “For Professional Use Only” and “Not For Home Use” designations and it was used for your own personal use. In this case, all the manufacturer’s warranties will automatically expire.
A 35% restocking fee and return postage will apply when replacing a product that was not shipped in error, deemed defective, or has missing parts. The original shipping charges will not be refunded.
A 10% order cancellation fee with a minimum of $25 will be charged when cancelling an order that is being processed and has not been shipped.
Do You Have Questions?
Call our office at 318-798-3306 for any questions about returning a product.
Please send our Customer Service an email for questions about your return: The ASC Customer Service can be contacted at:
In the body of your email, please include:
· The order number
· The reason the product is being requested to be returned by providing one of the following:
· “PNO” means you received a product that was not ordered
· “DE” means the product was defective
· “MP” means the product is missing parts
A customer service representative will reply to your email, and if necessary, will send shipping instructions for returning your product.
If there are no questions concerning the return of your product, email our customer service to receive our return address.
We appreciate your business and Happy Shopping!