All sales are shipped “FOB origin” or “FOB shipping point” once goods are on the dock, the buyer of goods assumes full responsibility of the goods, and takes responsibility of the freight costs and liability during transport. American Screening LLC will not refund delivery cost for refused deliveries or undeliverable packages after repeated attempts.
- Please note if you have purchased a medical device that was designated “For Professional Use Only” and “Not for Home Use” and you are using a product for personal use NO REFUND WILL BE HONORED. All manufacturing warranties will automatically expire.
- Free Shipping Offer: Free Shipping is eligible on all regularly sized orders (under 150lbs) with a sub-total over $250 to continental U.S. customers only. American Screening reserves the right to withdraw the shipping discount with or without notice.
- International Shipping: We offer UPS, DHL, or US Postal on our website. For Special Discounted Air Freight Pricing, call us at 1-866-526-2873. US Postal is the cheapest option, however if your package is lost we cannot issue refund. For detailed tracking, choose UPS or call us for Special Air Freight Pricing. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT COVER CUSTOM’S FEES.
Returning Products to American Screening, LLC.
It is the goal of the American Screening, LLC (ASC) to provide customer satisfaction. Therefore, ASC will make every effort to satisfy your needs.
All Rapid Tests SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. However, as an ISO 13485 company we fully stand behind the quality of our products and customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
If one of the above conditions is the case for returning a product, then:
- The product must be returned in new condition in the original packaging with all the accessories.
- American Screening LLC reserves the right not to refuse returns of any custom manufactured products or non stock items. Customer should call American Screening LLC before ordering and merchandise not eligible for return.
- American Screening will not accept returns after 10 days of receipt of merchandise along with a copy of the invoice. If there is any discrepancy in the order it needs to be reported within 2 business days.
- A 25% restocking fee and return postage will apply. We will not refund any shipping charges for these types of returns.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for the product must be obtained from ASC.
- Products will be returned if no RMA # has been issued.
- If the order was shipped in error or defective product ASC will also refund shipping charges, including free shipping return.
- The product should be returned within 15 days of receipt, along with a copy of the original invoice.
Due to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) regulations, ASC does not offer returns on refrigerated products unless shipped in error by American Screening, LLC.
Do You Have Questions?
Call our office at 866-526-2873 or 318-798-3306 for any questions about returning a product.
Please send our Customer Service an email for questions about your return.
ASC Customer Service can be contacted at: [email protected]
In the body of your email, please include:
- The order number
- The reason the product is being returned by using one of the following return codes:
- “DEF” means the product was defective
- “PNO” means you received a product that was not ordered
- “MP” means the product is missing parts
A Customer Service Representative will reply to your email, and if necessary, will send shipping instructions for returning your product. All sales are final, and drug and alcohol products are non-refundable due to the nature of these products.
We appreciate your business!