In a standard trio paternity test, samples are collected from the mother, a child, and alleged father.
The mother's participation in the test helps to exclude half of the child's DNA, leaving the other half for comparison with the alleged father's DNA.
- This test will help a male determine if he is the father or not
- Convenient Easy DNA Swab sample collection in privacy of your home
- No age requirement, can be performed on all age’s, babies, teenagers, and adults
- Fast Turnaround, 24 - 72 hours turnaround
- AABB accredited laboratory
DNA Collection Kit Includes:
- Collecting the DNA sample is quick and painless. We will send you a DNA sample collection kit. The kit will contain the following:
- Complete instructions for collecting the DNA samples
- Buccal swabs and swab envelopes for the child, alleged father, and mother (if participating)
- Business return envelope for shipping the samples back to the laboratory