Revolutionary design allows saliva collection to becompleted in seconds
Sample sufficiency indicator lines to verify amplesample collection
Sample collection and testing integrated into one easy-to-use device
Results determined in 3-5 minutes
Non-invasive oral fluid collection, impossible toadulterate
Ideal for both roadside and workplace testing
Flexible flow position - vertical or horizontal
Room temperature storage and 24 month shelf life
Available in various drug detection combinations
The revolutionary design of ToxWipe™-Oral integrates sample collection and testing into one, easy-to-use device. Our proprietary technology allows for results in 3-5 minutes. ToxWipe™-Oral is particularly ideal for on-site and roadside testing. Find one that suits your needs below.
Every ToxWipe package should contain:
1 ToxWipe Device
1 Buffer Cap
1 Silica Pack - After opening the device you may dispose of the Silica Pack
• Do not eat or drink within 15 minutes prior to testing. Place collection pad end of ToxWipe in mouth and swab under tongue and inside cheeks.
• Depending on patient and possible dry-mouth conditions, collection time may vary between 5 seconds and 1 minute.
Tips: Salivary glands under tongue and inner upper cheek area is the most effective way to collect saliva samples
• The blue line is the Sample Sufficiency Indicator. Once enough saliva has been collected the blue lines will “wick.”
• Insert the collection pad end of the ToxWipe into the Buffer Cap. Start a timer
for 5 minutes.
• Read results at 5 minutes. The presence of a line means negative. A missing line means positive.