Estrogens are hormones that are important for sexual and reproductive development, mainly in women. Clinically this is important in evaluating symptoms of menopause, cardiovascular risk, and bone health in aging women.
In general, estrogen tests are used to help investigate menstrual abnormalities, such as unusual vaginal bleeding, infertility, and amenorrhea. This estrogen test helps evaluate fertility and is used in optimizing testosterone replacement therapy.
Total test is typically 1-3 business days.
Fasting is not required for this test.
Instructions for Ordering Test Panels:
1. Select the test panel of your choice.
2. Add the panel to your cart and complete the purchasing process.
3. Once you've purchased your panel, you will be contacted via email by a Biostat employee to set up and locate your nearest lab testing facility.
4. Visit the lab facility discussed and give them your test requisition before getting your blood drawn. When your results are ready, you will be notified via email with credentials to log into your dashboard and access the results.
5. Test results can take 3-4 days to be processed.
We highly recommend that you discuss your results with a healthcare professional. Keep in mind that an abnormal result could be an early warning but does not always indicate a disease or illness.
We currently cannot sell blood test to residents in NY, NJ, MD, and RI.
You must be logged in to add and read reviews. Please click here to login or create an account.