Carpuject Injector Ea
- The Carpuject syringe drug delivery system consists of prefilled cartridges that are loaded into a syringe holder. The reusable, autoclavable holder is designed to provide stability during injection and easy, safe disposal of the glass cartridge unit after use.
- The disposable sterile 2 mL or 5 mL cartridge unit containing medication is designed for compatibility with Y-injection sites and male adapter plugs, such as Hospira’s LifeShield connectors and catheter patency devices.
- Broad product portfolio of analgesics and other therapeutic drugs
- Easy loading cartridges and one-handed disposal help save time and steps
- 100 percent bar coded at the unit-of-use to help prevent medication errors and facilitate tracking, billing and loss prevention
- Enhanced product label is designed for easy reading by clinicians and to help minimize medication errors
- Conveniently stores in automated dispensing machines
*Product requires a medical license