Contemporary desktop instrument offering the same industry-leading design features found on our wall and mobile mercury sphygmomanometers.
The 932 series features:
- Rugged housing constructed from a combination of virtually indestructible ABS and die cast aluminum
- Contemporary design with weighted base and integral wire inflation system basket
- Graduated unbreakable plastic cartridge tube features a massive 5.00mm inside bore for unrestricted, friction-free mercury flow
- White oversized numerals on contrasting black scale combined with high visibility red graduations for easy reading
- EZ tube and Reservoir lock simplify safe instrument maintenance
- Adcuff™ with Size Guide™ marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Adflow™ bulb and valve with filter screen protection
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Lifetime warranty on cartridge tube
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
Many states and municipalities have restricted or banned, in their entirety, the sale of products containing mercury including mercury sphygmomanometers. The link below provides information about current ordinances. Please contact your local EPA branch for guidance on restrictions that might exist in your state.
No products found.
Reviews and Comments