A portable desktop mercury instrument that follows in the quality tradition of ADC sphygmomanometers.
The 922 series features:
- Rugged die cast aluminum housing with textured black baked enamel finish
- Fold-down cover with spring lock mechanism
- Graduated unbreakable plastic cartridge tube features 4.00mm inside bore for unrestricted, friction-free mercury flow
- High visibility red graduations
- Filter system keeps mercury clean for reliable performance
- Locking reservoir secures mercury during storage, transport, or maintenance
- Adcuff™ black nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide™ marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Adflow™ bulb and valve with filter screen protection
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Lifetime warranty on cartridge tube
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
Many states and municipalities have restricted or banned, in their entirety, the sale of products containing mercury including mercury sphygmomanometers. The link below provides information about current ordinances. Please contact your local EPA branch for guidance on restrictions that might exist in your state.
No products found.
Reviews and Comments