- Wait for testing at least 15 minutes after drinking.
- Don’t blow liquid or high alcohol into the tester which will damage the sensor.
- Don’t test in high methanol, isopropyl alcohol, or acetone environment.
- Blow continuously for more than 5 seconds.
- Operating temperature: 10°C ~ 40°C or 50°F ~ 104°F
- Don’t put the tester under sunlight or in the room of corrosive gas.
- Avoid falling or heavy shock.
- Your blood alcohol content (BAC) may change in a few minutes.
- Calibrate the tester every 12 months or 500 times of usage, or the data will be imprecise.
- Don’t depend on the tester to judge whether you can drive or not.
- Don’t use the test result in the court.
- Don’t use the tester result against the result of the police’s equipment.
- Be sure not to drive after drinking, it’s safer to hire a designated driver.
Warnings: We do not condone or promote drinking and driving under any circumstances. But, unfortunately, many people still choose to drink and drive despite the associated risks, and therefore our product is designed to simply help guide the user regarding their assessment of their ability to drive within the law.
You must be logged in to add and read reviews. Please click here to login or create an account.