Universal ATP Water Test
Watershot is designed to help companies conduct water testing with a luminometer other than a Hygiena ATP System. Watershot will reduce costs and achieve more accurate results. The 100 µl dipper tip, combined with a unique liquid-stable reagent, provides more accurate sample collection and reproducible results than tests that use a swab bud and freeze dried enzymes. Watershot comes in two different configurations.
Watershot Total W-SPXL1333 BioTrace / 3M
Watershot Free WF-SPXL1333 BioTrace / 3M
- Easy to use in a lab or out in the field
- No reagent wastage
- Consistent sample collection and reliable results
- Costs up to 40% less than competitors' ATP water tests
- Simple, quick and user-friendly
- Unique liquid-stable reagent provides unprecedented accuracy and reproducibility
- Tolerant to temperature abuse
- Collects 100 µl of sample - no pipetting
- No need to change Pass/Fail setting-Watershot works exactly the same as the test it is replacing
- Snap-Valve™ technology - snap & squeeze
- Honeycomb-shaped collection tip (100 µl)
- Self-contained, liquid-stable reagent
- Write-on swab label
- 100 tests per box
- 12 months at refrigerated temperatures (2-8ºC)
- 4 weeks at room temperature (21-25ºC)
Watershot works with following Luminometers
Non stock item, please allow an additional week for shipping. Product needs to remained refrigerated for transit, express shipping must be selected. If it is not, we will choose the least expensive applicable shipping method and bill accordingly.
What is ATP - ATP stands for Adenosine triphosphate and is the basic source of chemical energy in biological organisms. Testing for the presence of ATP is the easiest way to combat unwanted Bacteria growth on surfaces and to ensure that processing facilities are not contaminating their products inadvertently.