Tri-Calibrated Alcohol Tester's Key Features
Tests for .02, .05, and .08 BAC
Tri-Calibrated Alcohol Testers are easy to use, with ‘Instructions for Use' and ‘Interpretation of Results' clearly set out on both the pack insert and breath-bag
To use a Tri-Calibrated Alcohol Tester and see the test results takes less than 2 minutes.
Tri-Calibrated Alcohol Testers are small and lightweight, and ideal to keep handy in your car, handbag, at home or at the workplace.
Tri-Calibrated Alcohol Testers are ideally priced to use once and throw away!
Tri-Calibrated Alcohol Testers are Certified for accuracy, reliability and quality by numerous worldwide Certification bodies, including Standards Australia. But note that interpretation of results and acting upon them is entirely at the user's discretion as the Tri-Calibrated Alcohol Tester is NOT a legal evidentiary device.
The value which Tri-Calibrated Alcohol Testers deliver to the user is immeasurable. What's better - guessing your BAC and running the risk of losing your driver's licence or worse, or using a Tri-Calibrated Alcohol Tester to be given excellent guidance whether you should be driving?
Tri-Calibrated Alcohol Testers are NOT a novelty or gimmick. They are primarily a road safety device with extensive international technical credentials, and designed to assist the user in making their decision whether they are able to drive a vehicle within the legal drink-drive limit following the consumption of alcohol.
We do not condone or promote drink-driving under any circumstances. But, unfortunately, many people still choose to drink and drive despite the associated risks, and therefore our product is designed to simply help guide the user regarding their assessment of their ability to drive within the law.
Tri-Calibrated Alcohol Testers have numerous applications, such as:
- Immediately following consumption of alcohol, to obtain guidance regarding the ability to drive within the 0.05BAC legal limit. (In such circumstances, a second test should be used a short while after the first to ensure that the BAC measurement is under the 0.05 indicator line, declining and not rising, before deciding to drive).
- 'The morning after the night before'. It is easy to be in excess of a workplace BAC limit and even the driving limit following an evening of excessive consumption of alcohol.
- To obtain an indication of a presence of greater than 0.02BAC - often the 'at the workplace' limit adopted by employers within 'Health & Safety / Drug & Alcohol' policies
- Promotion and driver education programs, promoting behavioural change. Redlines are an ideal and inexpensive device to enhance road safety programs, fit-for-duty campaigns, etc which educate consumers or employees about alcohol and the personal vagaries of its consumption relative to measurement.
- For use by a Health & Safety supervisor in a workplace, to obtain quick and simple guidance regarding the possible intoxication of an employee.
Tri-Calibrated Alcohol Testers can be used as an educational tool to help demonstrate that:
- BAC measurement can vary considerably between individuals who have consumed similar amounts of alcohol over a similar period of time.
- For some, an illegal BAC can be recorded with only a small amount of alcohol; it can take considerably more for others to reach the same level. There is no accurate 'rule of thumb'.
- It is possible - and very easy for some people - to record a BAC in excess of workplace tollerance and/or the legal driving limit the morning after an evening of excessive consumption of alcohol.
- You do not have to feel intoxicated to be affected by alcohol or have a BAC reading in excess of the legal driving limit.
- It can take up to 2 hours after the last drink for alcohol to be fully ingested.
- It can take 12 hours or more for BAC to return to zero following excessive consumption of alcohol.
- No amount of coffee, cold showers or other remedies will speed up the process to reduce BAC. TIME IS THE ONLY FACTOR IN THIS REGARD!