SystemSURE Plus ™ ATP Hygiene Monitoring System
SystemSURE Plus is the next generation of the world’s best-selling SystemSURE II ATP hygiene monitoring system. This new system uses state-of-the art electronics with improved functionality, but still maintains its small hand-held design and affordability.
How does the SystemSURE Plus work?
In conjunction with the Ultrasnap and Aquasnap testing devices, SystemSURE Plus measures adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the universal energy molecule found in all animal, plant, bacteria, yeast and mold cells. Residues, particularly food or organic residue, contain large amounts of ATP. When left on a surface, residues can harbor and grow bacteria, cause cross-contamination, develop biofilm and many other problems that can compromise product quality. Microbial contamination contains ATP, but in small amounts. After cleaning, all sources of ATP should be significantly reduced. When ATP is brought into contact with Hygiena’s unique, liquid-stable luciferase/luciferin reagent in the Ultrasnap or Aquasnap testing device, light is emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present. The system measures the amount of light generated and provides information on the level of contamination in just seconds. The higher the reading, the more contamination present.
Assessing the cleanliness of a surface immediately after cleaning ensures contamination has been removed. Depending on the industry, this system will help product quality, extend product shelf life, prevent cross-contamination, enable immediate corrective action and/or avoid recalls. ATP hygiene monitoring provides accurate and traceable verification of the hygienic status of a surface or water, which is a key component of a good hygiene program. ATP testing is a universally recognized tool used by large Blue Chip companies along with medium and small-sized businesses for measuring the hygienic status of surfaces and water in order to ensure product consistency and safety.
- Optimizes and verifies that cleaning procedures are working
- Ensures product quality and extends product shelf life
- Optimizes chemical/sanitizer usage
- Assists in developing and improving certain HACCP procedures
- Protects brand and reputation
- Most cost-effective ATP hygiene monitoring system available
- Simple to use – three step test
- Lightweight, handheld and durable
- 250 programmable test points per test plan
- 20 programmable test plans
- Alphanumeric ID of locations
- Stores 2000 results
- Programmable user IDs
- Self-calibration at startup
- Detects down to 1 femtomole (1 x 10-15 moles) of ATP
- Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (0.57 lbs., 7 x 18. x 3 cm)
- Durable outside shell and sealed keypad to battle against splashes and the environment
- Advanced photodiode technology (learn more…) (link to page on Photodiode technology vs PMT)
- AA battery powered (lasts up to 3000+ tests)
- PC compatible via RS232 cable or USB
- Simple to use, menu-driven operation from keypad
- Engineered for durability and intensive use
- Ultrasnap ATP surface test (Part #:US2020)
- Aquasnap ATP TOTAL water test (Part #: AQ100)
- Aquasnap ATP FREE water test (Part #: AQ100F)
- CCK-4 Biomass Kit (Part #: CCK-4)
- SURE-Trend – Result Database Management Software
- Protective Carrying Case (Part #:SSCC01)
- Calibration Control Kit (Part #:PCD4000)
- Positive Control Kit (Part #:CK25)
- Original Warranty: one year parts and labor
- Optional - Additional 1 year warranty
- Optional - Additional 2 year warranty
- Optional - Additional 3 year warranty
Non stock item, please allow an additional week for shipping.
What is ATP - ATP stands for Adenosine triphosphate and is the basic source of chemical energy in biological organisms. Testing for the presence of ATP is the easiest way to combat unwanted Bacteria growth on surfaces and to ensure that processing facilities are not contaminating their products inadvertently.