Safely Operating a Forklift OSHA Safety Training Guide
Our OSHA Training Booklets offer all the answers you need to deal with OSHA safety and regulatory compliance. We cover human resource training, OSHA compliance, and workplace safety. These informative, spectacularly illustrated publications offer cost-effective, easily understood solutions to keep your personnel safe and make OSHA inspectors happy. Do your employees realize what happens if they are injured on the job? Have them read this:
Safely Operating a Forklift
This training booklet provides information for your employees about Safely Operating a Forklift. Informed personnel are less likely to be injured, thereby saving your company from lawsuits.
Training provided in the booklet includes:
- Indoor Streets
- Loading in 10 Steps
- Unloading on Ground Level
- Driving on Slopes
- Which Forklift Should You Use?
- Preventing Risks When Refueling or Recharging
Booklet topics include:
- Forklifts and the Law
- Forklifts Are Not Cars
- Inspect Before Operating
- Stability Characteristics
A companion training course is also available.
ASC OSHA Safety Training Booklets Offer:
- Photographs instead of illustrations
- 14-16 pages of clear, easily understood text
- Well researched, informative content
- Knowledge Quiz to test comprehension
- Affordable cost
- Your company logo customized option