- 20 ovulation test strips.
- 2 pregnancy midstream tests.
- Leaflet with instructions for use.
Reveal Pregnancy Prep Kit
The LH (Luteinizing Hormone) which is the urine of normal women will increase dramatically in the middle of the menstrual cycle. The LH increase triggers ovulation which is when the egg is released periodically from normal fertile women. WHO experts state that LH testing is a reliable way to detect ovulation.
Ovulation will occur after 24-48 hours following a positive test. When the strip is immersed into a urine specimen, capillary action carries the specimen to migrate along the membrane. When LH in the specimen reaches the Test Zone region on the membrane, it will form a colored line. Absence of this colored line suggests a negative result.
To serve as a procedure control, a colored line will appear at the Control Zone region, if the test has been performed properly. The test strip detects ovulation with a high degree of certainty. It is a valuable tool in helping to achieve pregnancy since it determines the period that the egg and the sperm cells will meet in the best conditions.
Ovulation may be irregular because of circumstances, emotions, and other factors in your life. You cannot presume that ovulation always occurs at the same time after menstruation. Therefore, you should test again in each menstrual cycle.
Step One - Prepare to Test
- The test strip and urine have to be at room temperature (15-30C) for testing.
- Remove the test strip from the sealed pouch.
Step Two - Immerse Strip in Urine
- Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow pointing toward the urine. Take the strip out after 3 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface (such as the mouth of the urine container).
- IMPORTANT: Do not allow the urine level to exceed the MAX (marker line), otherwise the test will not perform correctly.
Step Three - Read Results
- Read results in five minutes. Do not read results after more than 5 minutes.