Environment Swab Collection System
Increase productivity and efficiency while reducing lab costs by using Q-Swab for your environmental monitoring needs.
Q-Swab is a ready-to-use dilution and delivery device to be used in the food and beverage industry for environmental surface sampling. Money and time are saved by eliminating the need for pipettes and broth preparation. Each of the four broths offered in Q-Swab are self-contained in a 1.0 mL reservoir by patented Snap-Valve™ technology. When the Snap-Valve™ is snapped, broth is released down the swab shaft, neutralizing residual sanitizers and facilitating recovery of bacteria. The sample is then ready to be poured onto dehydrated media or streaked onto agar plates for culturing. Q-Swab can be used either wet or dry to sample environmental surfaces. Simply swab, snap and squeeze and a sample is ready for transport to the laboratory.
- Letheen Broth - QS1200
- Buffered Peptone Water - QS1000
- Stuart's Medium - QS1300
- Amie's Medium - QS1400
- Aseptically filled and gamma irradiated
- All-in-one sample collection system
- Easy to use
- 1.0 mL fill of broth - perfectly hydrates dried media
- 18 month shelf life
- Comes with either wet or dry swab bud
- 250 devices per case
- 18 months at room or refrigerated temperatures (2-25ºC)
- Saves money and time - no need to prepare broths or use pipettes
- Neutralizes residual sanitizers remaining on surface
- Environmental microbial sample collection and transport
Non stock item, please allow an additional week for shipping.
No additonal product FAQ's at this time