The Oral-View™ 8 Panel Saliva Multi-Drug of Abuse Test is a rapid, lateral flow diagnostic test designed to simultaneously detect 5 drugs of abuse in human saliva. Oral fluid testing is a recent development in drug testing, combining rapid detection with high clinical accuracy and tamper-resistant results. The Oral-View™ Saliva Multi-Drug of Abuse Test provides qualitative screening results. A more specific alternate chemical method must be used to obtain a confirmed analytical result.
Tests for AMP/BZD/COC/MET-MDMA/MTD/OPI/PCP/THC.
- Remove test device from pouch. Write ID on back of device then uncap to expose collection pad.
- Insert collection pad into mouth with test device slanted downwards. Hold edge of plastic firmly between the lips with ample distance from result window. Do not bite, chew or pull on collection pad.
- Leave in mouth for 1-3 minutes or until pink color begins to appear in result window. Remove device from mouth immediately.
- REPLACE CAP. Place device on flat surface. Start timing when C (control) line appears.
- Read results at 5-7 minutes after the C line first appears. Do NOT read after 7 minutes.
-Made in USA
-Shelf life of 18 months from date of manufacture.
-For forensic use only.
-Collector built in directly to the device, eliminating transferring of saliva to another device
-Non invasive, preserve donor dignity
-Hard To Adulterate
-FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY, NOT FOR MEDICAL OFFICE USE
-For Forensic use only , not intended for home use, for a final determination, we recommend a certified LC/MS/MS Lab confirmatory test, for a 99.9% accuracy rate.
Drop ship only to court systems, police departments, probation/parole offices, juvenile detention centers, prisons, jails, correction centers and other similar law enforcement entities, or to laboratories performing forensic testing for these entities.