The OneScreen Buprenorphine Dip Card is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the
detection of Buprenorphine in human urine at a level of 10 ng/mL.
Buprenorphine is a potent analgesic often used in the treatment of opiod addiction. The trade names
Subutex, Buprenex, Temgesic, and Suboxone, which contain Buprenorphine HCl alone or in combination with
If you are looking for the best quality for the Urine Dip Card, look no further. The OneScreen Dip Card, you will find, consistently runs faster and is proven more accurate than our generic test. The dip card is a fast visual, competitive panel immunoassay that can be used for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of multiple drug metabolites at specific cutoff levels in human urine.
- FDA 510K, CLIA Waived
- Compared to Generic, it's Easier to Interpret, More Accurate, and Reads Faster.
- Read results at 5 minutes, the results are stable for 1 hour
- 99% accuracy compared to GC/MS data in the clinical comparison studies
- SAMHSA Lab GC/MS Confirmation optional
- 24 Month Shelf Life from Date of Manufacture