Nursing Time Tea
An organic nursing tea to help increase breast milk quality and production.
Nursing Time Tea is the all-natural herbal tonic designed to help nursing mothers increase their milk flow and soothe digestive unease of both mother and baby. Nursing can be problematic for many women, particularly in the beginning, and the herbal ingredients in Nursing Time Tea have been used for centuries to promote healthy lactation and bring quick relief to both mothers and colicky or “gassy” newborns.
Nursing Time Tea brings together a select array of safe and proven ingredients to aid nursing in three key way: enhancing the quantity and quality of available milk; alleviating digestive complaints, including gas, indigestion and colic; and providing a rich spectrum of nutritive vitamins and minerals central to robust and healthy nursing.
Each bag of Nursing Time Tea is vacuum-sealed for freshness and contains a 1 month supply. All ingredients are organic and wildcrafted, and of the freshest and highest quality with no preservatives or additives. Nursing Time Tea is caffeine-free and has a brisk lemony flavor that is comforting and refreshing.
Why a loose-leaf tea? A loose-leaf tea ensures maximum freshness, flavor and, most importantly, nutritional support. Herbal tea leaves need room to expand in order to properly transfer all their nutrients. Our airtight, light-proof bags keep tea fresh for up to two years and contain no glues or staples that are commonly used in teabags.
• Directions for use: Nursing Time Tea is a loose leaf tea, use 1 teaspoon of tea to each cup of water. Bring water to a boil and add herbal tea directly or by using a tea ball or infuser. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes straining out any leaves before drinking.
• Drink 2-3 cups per day for optimal nutritional support.
• One bag is generally a 1-month supply.
• Manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.
Nursing Time Tea Organic and Wildcrafted Ingredients
• Fennel seed – helps increase milk production for nursing mothers and helps alleviate digestive complaints for both mom and baby.
• Goat's rue - acts to stimulate the production and flow of breast milk.
• Blessed thistle – helps increase milk production and contains an effective bitter to aid digestion and liver function.
• Alfalfa – contains key vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin K, to help enrich breast milk.
• Anise seed – helps increase milk production while alleviating gas, colic and indigestion.
• Lemon verbena – adds its lemony essence to create a delicious flavor.