Indiko Plus Chemistry Analyzer
Indiko Plus is a fully automated random access bench top system for clinical and specialty chemistry testing.
Indiko Plus is a compact clinical and specialty chemistry analyzer designed for uncompromised level of performance and ease-of-use. Analyzer together with system reagents and consumables form a fully supported complete system solution offering confidence to daily work. Sample oriented testing generates results quickly enhancing the quality of patient care. Fully validated and supported application protocols include routine clinical chemistry tests as well as special tests, such as specific proteins, drug of abuse testing, therapeutic drug monitoring and immunosuppressant drug testing.
Indiko Plus is an IVD-compliant, cost-effective solution for small and medium laboratory settings. Various automated features help perform analysis in an easy and efficient way. Methods used in Indiko Plus are traceable to international reference methods and materials adding confidence in the accuracy and precision of patient results.
- Simple and quick daily start-up and maintenance procedures.
- Continuous access to samples, cuvettes and reagents without interrupting the testing process.
- Disposable cuvettes allow user-safe and contamination free analysis.
- Versatile, automated dilution features make sample processing easier.
- Reflex testing capability offers savings in operator time triggering automatically the specific test to be run.
- Measurement reliability can be monitored with a real-time QC program.
- Automatic upload of calibrator and control values save time and reduce manual errors.
- Results archiving associated with calibration and reagent lot data secure full traceability.
Fully automated, sample oriented, random access analyzer.
- Capacity: up to 350 photometric tests/hr. and 135 ISE tests/hr.
- On-board capacity: 54 sample positions and 42 reagent positions
- Sample volume: 2 to 120µL
- Reagent volume: 2 to 240µL (1 to 4 reagent additions/test)
- Reaction volume: 120 to 300µL
- Incubator: 9 x 10-position single-use cuvettes, totally 90 cuvette positions
- Photometer: 12 filter positions
- Absorbance range: 0 to 3.5 A
- Water consumption: 2.5L/hr.
- Workstation: separate PC
- Bi-directional LIS-connection
- Power consumption: 300w
- Dimensions and weight: L x W x H: 70 x 94 x 62cm (27.6 x 37 x 24.4in.), weight 110kg (242 lb.)