Indiko Chemistry Analyzer
Indiko is a fully automated, bench-top clinical and specialty chemistry system.
Indiko together with bar-coded, ready to use system reagents is a reliable combination providing ease-of-use and flexibility to routine clinical chemistry analysis and specialty testing, like specific proteins and drug monitoring. Once loaded, the analyzer provides true walk-away time for the operator. Patient oriented testing produces results quickly thus enhancing the quality of patient care.
Indiko is an easy to use, cost-effective system designed for load up and walk-away convenience. Intuitive user interface and many automated features help to manage the daily workload fluently. Bench-top, self-contained Indiko fits ideally to a laboratory with space limitations.
- Different sample types can be analyzed at the same time
- Continuous access to samples, reagents and cuvettes without interrupting the testing process
- Up to two hours walk-away time
- Dilutions and re-analysis, when necessary, are handled fully automatically
- Real-time quality control program with multiple Westgard rules
- Real-time monitoring of reagent usage, lot follow-up
- Loadable application data and calibrator and control values from a two-dimensional barcode or from a file
- Bi-directional LIS interface
Fully automated, sample oriented, random access analyzer.
- Capacity: up to 200 tests / hour with one-reagent methods.
- On-board capacity: Combined sample and reagent disk with 9-position sample racks and 6-position reagent racks. Max 6 racks.
- Sample volume: 2 - 120uL
- Reagent volume: 2 - 240uL (1 to 4 reagent additions / test)
- Reaction volume: 120 - 300uL
- Incubator: 9 x 10-position single-use cuvettes, totally 90 cuvette positions
- Photometer: 12 filter positions
- Absorbance range: 0 - 3.5 A
- Water consumption: 1.5 litre / hour
- Workstation: separate PC
- Power consumption: 250 W
- Dimensions and weight: width 75cm (29.5 inc) x depth 70cm (27.6 inch) x height 62cm (24.4 inch), weight 85kg (187 lbs)