How many strands of hair is needed for a Hair Follicle Drug Test?
115-120 strands, the diameter of a pencil.
HAIR FOLLICLE DRUG TESTING ADVANTAGES
- Hair Drug Tests have longer detection periods (up to 90 days).
- Easy sample Collection -Non-invasive.
- Donor Friendly.
- Extremely Accurate, Reliable & Court Defensible.
- Hard to adulterate (meaning hard to cheat a drug test).
HAIR FOLLICLE DRUG TESTING DISADVANTAGES
- Does not have immediate detection for Drugs of abuse (1-1.5 wk).
- Hair Follicle Drug Tests must be collected and sent to a Drug Testing lab, so results take longer.
- Hair Drug Tests are much more expensive than Urine Drug Tests.
Buy Hair Drug Test Kits