Shawn Kilgarlin has faced events in her life that would be more than just difficult to survive. A seriously ill child, a business on the brink of failure, these are just some of the difficulties Shawn has coped with, but it was the Bible that kept her moving in the right direction.
No matter what you are coping with, be it addiction, marital problems, work, or just life, God's Love Letters will inspire you and show you the way to lead a happy and spirit filled life.
Shawn is with you every step of the way, walking you through her journey to better understand just what God has in store for us. Each chapter is filled with quoted scripture, allowing you to explore the Bible as you explore with Shawn.
Your journey will explore topics such as:
- The characteristics of love
- The power of forgiveness
- The Christian way to praise and show gratitude to God
- How to use the Bible as a guide to enrich all your relationships
- How living a Christian life helps you develop spiritual resiliency
Gods Love Letters reminds us that God never told us life would be easy, just that He would be there to help through the difficult times.
This book is a great resource for readers who are:
- In a drug rehabilitation program
- In physical rehabilitation
- Or just wanting to get closer to God