ATP Water Testing Device
Aquasnap is a user-friendly, self-contained ATP water sampling device used with the Hygiena luminometers. This pen-sized ATP water testing device is easy to use and collects 100 µl of water in the honeycomb-shaped dipper.
Aquasnap uses Hygiena’s unique liquid-stable reagent in place of the freeze-dried enzymes used in other ATP testing devices. This provides better accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength and more reproducible results.
AQUASNAP TOTAL ATP - AQ-100X - $283.70
AQUASNAP FREE ATP- AQ-100FX - $283.70
- Snap-Valve™ technology - snap & squeeze
- Honeycomb-shaped collection tip (100 µl)
- Self-contained, liquid-stable reagent
- Write-on swab label
- 100 tests per case
- 12 months at refrigerated temperatures (2-8ºC)
- 4 weeks at room temperature (21-25ºC)
- SystemSURE Plus
- SystemSURE II
- Simple, quick and user-friendly
- Results in seconds
- Unprecedented accuracy and reproducibility
- Tolerant to temperature abuse
- Collects 100 µl of sample - no pipetting
- Costs up to 50% less than competitors' ATP water tests
- No reagent wastage
- Consistent, reliable results
Non stock item, please allow an additional week for shipping. Product needs to remained refrigerated for transit, express shipping must be selected. If it is not, we will choose the least expensive applicable shipping method and bill accordingly.
What is ATP - ATP stands for Adenosine triphosphate and is the basic source of chemical energy in biological organisms. Testing for the presence of ATP is the easiest way to combat unwanted Bacteria growth on surfaces and to ensure that processing facilities are not contaminating their products inadvertently.