Abbott Cell Dyn 1700 Analyzer (Refurbished with 90 Day Parts Warranty)
Abbott Cell Dyn 1700 is one of the Abbott Diagnostics products that we offer at American Screening Corporation’s Cell Dyn 1700 is a hematology analyzer, developed specifically to perform data management, hematology research, and simplification of data interpretation tasks in clinical laboratories. It offers optimal solutions to meet the ever changing demands of today’s laboratory environment.
Abbott Cell Dyn 1700 fulfills the demands of the modern hematology laboratories such as ease of use, high reliability, low maintenance, closed-tube sampling, fast access to results, accuracy, differential screening, and so on. By using this analyzer, you can even obtain small hematological sampling (30 µL), either in closed-tube or open sampling forms.
Cell Dyn 1700 has an in-built computer with hard drive and color monitor. It takes only about 60 seconds for a complete blood count (CBC) and can store 5,000 specimen data with graphics.
- Optional closed sampling system
- Comprehensive diagnostic messages
- Color display with full keyboard
- Graphical display with three histograms
- Patient name and comments on report
- Three-part leukocyte differential
- Re-certified with 90 day parts warranty
- Reagents, controls, and consumables may be available
- Service contracts may be available