Short Dated - Expires 10-1-14.
The Quickscreen is a fast visual, competitive panel immunoassay that can be used for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of multiple drug metabolites at specific cutoff levels in human urine.
Detects these drugs: THC50, COC150, AMP500, OPI2000, PCP, MDMA500
- No steps required to activate test, simply add urine, peel back sticker and interpret result.
- Over 50 different configurations in the 4-13 panels cups to choose, please call us at 318-798-3306 for questions.
- Photocopy Results
- Up to 99% Accurate
- Made in USA
- Health Canada Approved
- Immediate Results
- Shelf-life up to 24 months
- New easy to open top for the confirmation lab
- Outstanding Customer Service from Every Department
CPT Code: G0434-QW - Drug screen, other than chromatographic; any number of drug classes, by CLIA waived test or moderate complexity test, per patient encounter - avg reimbursement $20.83
CPT Code: 80104 - Drug screen, qualitative; multiple drug classes other than chromatographic method, each procedure - avg reimbursement $20.83
NOTE: It is always the healthcare provider's responsibility to establish reimbursement amount.